Thursday 29 December 2016

Where is the snake?

Where is the snake?
Found this when I was looking for pictures of Saw Scaled Viper.

Very important to create AWARENESS. Look!

Try to find the snake. I'm posting only the ones where I could find it. I must admit that there are some other pictures where I was completely unable to do it!

This is the first one, quite easy


 Second, quite easy too,


One of my favorites! Amazing!


Look for the copperhead, is there!



What about this one? it is here! promised!



Hope you enjoy it. This time it was for fun. Keep this in mind if you go to the forest or places where snakes are common. Be Alert and Aware!


ॐ लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ॥
Om Lokah Samasthah Sukhino Bhavantu
May all beings everywhere be happy and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment